Why

I'm going to try to show off my world, or the world from my point of view, by posting a picture a day for a whole year. I'm not sure if this will be a success, but I have to give it a try.

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 323

Giant size pig in a blanket. A knackwurst would have made it mega size.

UPDATE: To make an ultimate pig in a blanket, wrap a knackwurst in bacon, then cheese, and then the croissant. Or you could make a corn dog egg roll. Or make anything found at http://thisiswhyyourefat.tumblr.com/

That way madness lies: 3 Bacon and cheese wrapped hotdogs wrapped up in 1 big croissant, with some mustard and ketchup between the dogs; wrapped in a large slice a supreme pizza; wrapped in burrito (meat, cheese, beans, etc.); beer battered and fried; cut in half and placed in between the layers of a triple bacon cheeseburger (with mayo, pickle, etc.). Add a fried egg if desired.

Please don't make this. My heart was hurting me just thinking this insane concoction up. If you do, and you eat it, I am not responsible for what happens after. You have been warned. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment