skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Fantastically Strange (or Strangely Fantastic) World of Richard A Cowley
The way I look at the world. One daily post at a time.
Why
I'm going to try to show off my world, or the world from my point of view, by posting a picture a day for a whole year. I'm not sure if this will be a success, but I have to give it a try.
Pages
Home
Friday, April 8, 2011
Day 311
Visiting the ol' alma mater. Here's the last yearbook they published. It's from 2002. Lots of funny pictures in here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Me on Twitter
Last.FM
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(152)
►
May
(31)
▼
April
(30)
Day 334
Day 333
Day 332
Day 331
Day 330
Day 329
Day 328
Day 327
Day 326
Day 325
Day 324
Day 323
Day 322
Day 321
Day 320
Day 319
Day 318
Day 317
Day 316
Day 315
Day 314
Day 313
Day 312
Day 311
Day 310
Day 309
Day 308
Day 307
Day 306
Day 305
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
►
2010
(212)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(28)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
Links
Stitch Machine Blog
Richard A Cowley
Total Pageviews
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Social Icons
Popular Posts
Day 363
No, sir. I don't like it .
Day 364
One day, whenever that day may be, I will own a house. And that house will have a deck, or patio, or back porch, or whatever. And on that de...
Day 355
Hold on a second... Elephants aren't dinosaurs! What are we teaching the children of today?
Day 331
The recepie on the cereal box calls for the whole box of the sugar coated cornflakes, then sugar , brown sugar , whipped cream, then corn ...
Day 338
A nice pot of mixed veg. Also it's May 4th, or May the fourth. And, if you're so inclined to do so, you could say, "may the f...
Day 357
The best candy bar. Ever. It's not really all that misogynistic. It's really more like solid milk chocolate.
Day 362
Well, this whole year long experiment is almost over. I think I should cut my hair. Besides, if I don't, I run the risk of my hair going...
Day 344
Picture by one of the busiest people in the business of arts, crafts, & general awesomeness.
Day 354
Air hockey? Yes.
Day 345
I could drink cherry limeaid every day.
Followers
Featured Posts
0 comments:
Post a Comment