Why

I'm going to try to show off my world, or the world from my point of view, by posting a picture a day for a whole year. I'm not sure if this will be a success, but I have to give it a try.

Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 365


So, we have finally come to the end. I started this project one year ago and today is the day I finish it. Some things have changed over the past 365 days; some better, some worse. To be honest, there are plenty of things that have stayed the same. Life isn't as bad as it could be, but it certainly isn't as good as I want it to be.

I've spent far to much time contemplating life, my own future, what success is and how to find it. I've become distant from some, which I'm saddened and disappointed by. It is regrettable. But I have met new people and learned new things. I've reconnected with some and gotten closer to a few others. Some days life continues to confuse and frustrate me. Other days I take what's given and do the best I can.

Anyway, here we are at the end. Maybe I'll do this again. Maybe I'll try something different.

I could say "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" But instead I think I'll just say that some things in life are bad - they can really make you mad. Other things just make you swear and curse......

0 comments:

Post a Comment