Why

I'm going to try to show off my world, or the world from my point of view, by posting a picture a day for a whole year. I'm not sure if this will be a success, but I have to give it a try.

Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 113

Instead of taking another picture of and around my apartment, I decided to post an example of my photo-shopping hobby.

A friend of mine joked about wanting his face put on Muhammad Ali's body in the picture where he's standing over a boxer in the ring. I was bored one day and decided to make that happen. All I needed was that picture, a picture of him, and a photo-editing program.

Some searching on the internet, a bit of copy and pasting, little bit of airbrushing, some careful erasing, and a short while later, we have this.


Once you get the basic principals down, anything is possible.



0 comments:

Post a Comment