skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Fantastically Strange (or Strangely Fantastic) World of Richard A Cowley
The way I look at the world. One daily post at a time.
Why
I'm going to try to show off my world, or the world from my point of view, by posting a picture a day for a whole year. I'm not sure if this will be a success, but I have to give it a try.
Pages
Home
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Day 136
The inside of the pumpkin.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Me on Twitter
Last.FM
Blog Archive
►
2011
(152)
►
May
(31)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(32)
▼
2010
(212)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(28)
▼
October
(32)
Day 153
Day 152
Day 151
Day 150
Day 149
Day 148
Day 147
Day 146
Day 145
Day 144
Day 143
Day 142
Day 141
Day 140
Day 139
Day 138
Day 137
Day 136
Day 135
Day 134
Day 133
Day 132
Day 131
Day 130
Day 129b
Day 129
Day 128
Day 127
Day 126
Day 125
Day 124
Day 123
►
September
(30)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(30)
Links
Stitch Machine Blog
Richard A Cowley
Total Pageviews
Powered by
Blogger
.
Social Icons
Social Icons
Popular Posts
Day 363
No, sir. I don't like it .
Day 364
One day, whenever that day may be, I will own a house. And that house will have a deck, or patio, or back porch, or whatever. And on that de...
Day 331
The recepie on the cereal box calls for the whole box of the sugar coated cornflakes, then sugar , brown sugar , whipped cream, then corn ...
Day 338
A nice pot of mixed veg. Also it's May 4th, or May the fourth. And, if you're so inclined to do so, you could say, "may the f...
Day 355
Hold on a second... Elephants aren't dinosaurs! What are we teaching the children of today?
Day 357
The best candy bar. Ever. It's not really all that misogynistic. It's really more like solid milk chocolate.
Day 345
I could drink cherry limeaid every day.
Day 362
Well, this whole year long experiment is almost over. I think I should cut my hair. Besides, if I don't, I run the risk of my hair going...
Day 344
Picture by one of the busiest people in the business of arts, crafts, & general awesomeness.
Day 360
This is one of about 20 pre-made meals that were brought down a while ago. I've been eating them ever since, and I still have a full fre...
Followers
Featured Posts
0 comments:
Post a Comment